Monday 26 December 2011

2012 ! here i come !

It's New Year's again! Goodbye 2011 and welcome 2012. This is the time to reflect back all we did and did not get to do in this past one year and surely, a fresh new year opens up all the opportunities to improve ourselves in whatever aspects of our lives. It is the time to collect our hopes and dreams, and formulate what we call New Year's Resolution (or in malay "Azam Tahun Baru"). Let's share them here!

Let me start. Things that I had achieve by the end of 20111 are:
  • recognize mistakes [proses of healing for being a good muslimah]
  • cover my aurah
  • fininsh my study on form 4
  • stay in hostel [tidok sorang]
satisfied wiff all my achivement  eventhougt for me , it's juz nothing~' n presenting to u ;


in a very pleasure ,wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

I have a few missions that I've plan to do, InsyaAllah, for the sake of Allah. The main thing is – Improving to be a better Muslimah, InsyaAllah^

MY NEW DETERMINE !
  • try jaga solat sebaik-baik ea
  • Finish the whole Al-Quran together with its translation
  • accept n listen to any advise
  • cover my aurah
  • make my heart larger.. (try not to get hurt on small things, redha je la)
  • try to be a beter person , daughter , sister n a good friend
  • must be discipline
  • straight>>>>A in SPM [biar mimpi sampai ke bulan]
sudah-sudah lha kod~' kalo nak list memang tak habes lha . sapa yang tamau plan benda baek dalam hidop dy an ^' [aku antara golongan tu] and now i'm already 16 . for sure , i got to face SPM [sijil pelajaran malaysia] makk'haii,- besediakah ak ? ohh tidak~' haha* no more negative thinker LoL ! hope sangat , resolution ni bukan takat angan saja tapi become realiti , perhapss^' atoii'hahh , penad dah jari menaip n otak plak dah tak mampu memerah lagi dahh~'ok dahh-

getik' besama web'cam^'


My wishes for you in year 2012
Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
Peace for march,
No worries for April
Fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2012…
Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment